Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

Among the best in NG

The best way to sum this up is that this very much feels like an epic video game, it has the minions and 'boss' encounters to prove it, yet puts on very epic storytelling (albeit simple) and some of the best action sequences.

Animations are smooth, action is great, story is subtle but epic, all in all, among the best in NG.

Bacon Samurai Bacon Samurai

WOO BACON!!!!

WOO BACON!!!!!

Nice flash and a funny parody of samurai animes and breakfast all in one loveable trailer

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Great flash

Probably one of the most creative, exciting, and entertaining flash series around. Each creature has his own personality and character. Waterlollies was really entertaining and funny. Bitey is extremely hilarious.

To sum it all up... BRACKENWOOD FTW!!!

Mardek Rpg: Chapter 2 Mardek Rpg: Chapter 2

Great, but saving system messed up

The game is utterly perfect but the only thing is the save system. I was a few hours into the game and I accidentally refreshed the page and my save was gone. Probably the only main thing that must be fixed. To play this game you either have to take no breaks or keep the page constantly up when you take a break or go to sleep if you plan on finishing it.

Would norm be a 10/10 but the save system is just annoying. Outstanding game though

BO: The Secret of Steel BO: The Secret of Steel

One of the best sidescrollers out there

This is probably one of the best sidescrollers out there. It's actionpacked, epic, and still humorous at the same time.

I'm actually surprised this hasn't become a console game yet.

PALADIN: the Game PALADIN: the Game

Great game

At first it's pretty difficult, but you get the hang of it. The bosses are pretty difficult and the game relies alot on leveling up your stats, especially your spells, as final boss fights rely on your spells in order to be beaten, especially with the limited amount of potions.

It's a great game though and well done

-)S(- Bacon! -)S(- Bacon!

Great

I APPROVE OF THIS!

It's the perfect lullaby for any bacon devotee

Stupor responds:

You'd fall asleep listening to me? How nice

The Land of the Forgotten The Land of the Forgotten

Nice song

Nice song man. Has just the right amount of suspense and...if allowed, "awesomeness".

A slow-mo cgi scene comes to mind with this song playing. Perhaps zombies rushing at someone ;P

Opera Hammer - Warhammer (V1) Opera Hammer - Warhammer (V1)

Great song

Great song, love the feel to it. Only thing I suppose I could say is that somewhat during the mid I felt it started getting a little dry and coulda used a sudden change in beat for a lil' beat as variety.

Solid music though :D

Eliza Eliza

I find myself loving the linework and simplicity of the overall piece. Neat stuff, this.

Ba-Yo responds:

Thanks, though overall I really am lacking in my linework.

Everyone Likes Pie Everyone Likes Pie

Something about the abruptness of the punchline (last panel) just keeps me entertained. I daresay, well done.

Patrolling Patrolling

Utterly fabulous. Just the right amount of gloom and atmosphere with an engaging about of detail. Also, huge degrees of mystery and badassery all at once. Can't find a thing I don't like about this piece.

duplex2 responds: