All 23 art Reviews

Eliza Eliza

I find myself loving the linework and simplicity of the overall piece. Neat stuff, this.

Ba-Yo responds:

Thanks, though overall I really am lacking in my linework.

Everyone Likes Pie Everyone Likes Pie

Something about the abruptness of the punchline (last panel) just keeps me entertained. I daresay, well done.

Patrolling Patrolling

Utterly fabulous. Just the right amount of gloom and atmosphere with an engaging about of detail. Also, huge degrees of mystery and badassery all at once. Can't find a thing I don't like about this piece.

duplex2 responds:

Many thanks!

Pink Monster MURDER Pink Monster MURDER

This is actually pretty fantastic, and really catches the eye. I find myself loving the hell out of it.

judio90 responds:

Thanks so much, im glad that you like it!!! :)

George A Romero Zombified George A Romero Zombified

Awesome

I like it, it's gruesome and bloody, but amusing at the same time. Yes, George A. Romero is the chuck norris of the directing world haha

KamikazePanda responds:

Yup I kept his wisdomly smile, because EVEN if he did turn into a zombie, hed still be George A Romero.

Playful Drakie Playful Drakie

Awesome

Haha this is cute, great job on the style and storybook feel to the whole thing.

PartyShock PartyShock

Quite gentlemanly I say!

His new duds are absolutely the cat's pajamas!

I like it, nice and simple, and the whole sphere background works with it nicely

TheMillz responds:

Hey thanks man, I made it for my coder on a project who wanted an avatar similar to the one I use (see the guy with the hula hoops in my NG pic?)

Mr. Bacon Mr. Bacon

The Bacon-ssiah!

Despite the fact that the eyebrows scare me, its a good drawing of the almighty one himself!

thies responds:

You're right, the eyebrows don't look very good..
Thanks for the review!

Happy Birthday, Kevin Bacon Happy Birthday, Kevin Bacon

The bacon speaks

That is a probably the result of eating fake canadian bacon! Good job on the general aura and style of it all, and the shading is nice as well

The Bacon The Bacon

The bacon glance

He's probably staring at a piece of bacon right now!
Good job on well...everything.