Mardek Rpg: Chapter 2 Mardek Rpg: Chapter 2

Great, but saving system messed up

The game is utterly perfect but the only thing is the save system. I was a few hours into the game and I accidentally refreshed the page and my save was gone. Probably the only main thing that must be fixed. To play this game you either have to take no breaks or keep the page constantly up when you take a break or go to sleep if you plan on finishing it.

Would norm be a 10/10 but the save system is just annoying. Outstanding game though

BO: The Secret of Steel BO: The Secret of Steel

One of the best sidescrollers out there

This is probably one of the best sidescrollers out there. It's actionpacked, epic, and still humorous at the same time.

I'm actually surprised this hasn't become a console game yet.

PALADIN: the Game PALADIN: the Game

Great game

At first it's pretty difficult, but you get the hang of it. The bosses are pretty difficult and the game relies alot on leveling up your stats, especially your spells, as final boss fights rely on your spells in order to be beaten, especially with the limited amount of potions.

It's a great game though and well done

Stickya Adventurya Stickya Adventurya

Frustrating but funny

The game is frustrating as heck. I know that the difficulty is kind of the point but it's irritating and the comedy dosen't redeem it enough. The animations are hilarious though and it's silly nature is great.

Little Wheel Little Wheel

Barrels of fun

A very cute game and surprisingly fun. Great flash graphics and animation, not to mention it has a nice sort of "pixar" feel to it. It's also easy so no reason to be frustrated at all, which can kill alot of games.

The only downside to this is that you end up wishing there was more. Great game